Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Books in the Library
- The art of caregiving. Barry, M.
- Classic cases in medical ethics. Pence, G.
- Clinical handbook of pastoral counseling. Wicks, R.
- The complete idiot's guide to world religions. Toropov, B.
- Counseling Christian workers. McBurney, L.
- Counseling the depressed. Hart, A.
- Denial of the soul. Peck, MS
- Die wise. Jenkinson, S.
- Faith development and pastoral care. Fowler, J.
- Generation to generation. Friedman, E.
- Gesundheit! Bringing good health to you, the medical system. Adams, P.
- Hard choices for loving people. Dunn, H.
- Healing the greatest hurt. Linn, D.
- Hospital chaplaincy in the twenty-first century. Swift, C.
- Innovative approaches to counseling. Collins, G.
- Knowing God. Packer, J.
- Lay ministry. Rademacher, W.
- The minister as diagnostician. Pruyser, P.
- Pastoral care emergencies. Switzer, D.
- The practice of pastoral care. Doehring, C.
- Professional spiritual and pastoral care. Roberts, S.
- Oxford textbook of spirituality in healthcare. Cobb, M.
- The scapegoat. Girard, R.
- Self-talk, imagery, and prayer in counseling. Wright, H.
- The skilled helper. Egan. G.
- Spiritual care in common terms. Hilsman, G.
- Spirituality in patient care. Koenig, H.
- Sunsets. Howard, D.
- Transforming body and soul. Galipeau, S.
- When life hurts. Greeley, A.
Recent Articles of Interest
Contact the Library
Contact the Library
Email the Library
Contact my Librarian
Reserve a meeting room
Due to the Coronavirus outbreak the library is temporarily closed to the public.
Team members may enter the library by swiping their ID badge.
Librarians are working remotely, please email if you need anything.
Rochester General Hospital
1425 Portland Avenue
Rochester, New York 14621